Which event did you take any photos? Is it in formal gatherings or more like a party?

A place to chat about event photographers
IslaCox
Forum Member
Forum Member

Which event did you take any photos? Is it in formal gatherings or more like a party?

Post by IslaCox »

events
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Which event did you take any photos? Is it in formal gatherings or more like a party?

Post by events »

The events UKEvents.net have taken photos at have been more like parties. You can some of our photos at http://www.ukevents.net/photos
MiaReed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Which event did you take any photos? Is it in formal gatherings or more like a party?

Post by MiaReed »

I tried taking pictures in various private parties and clearly, being a photographer is not an easy job. You need to take good pictures without intruding the privacy of the guests and be patient until you get the perfect shots. This is why I salute all expert photographers out there. I even hire this professional photographer every time I host formal/corporate events because I’m just an amateur. Their expertise is much needed in this kind of occasions and not untrained people like me who don’t really know how to use cameras as efficient as them.

Return to “Event Photographers”