McFly's - Room On The Third Floor - REVIEW...

Event Articles and Reviews
ukevents
Forum Member
Forum Member

McFly's - Room On The Third Floor - REVIEW...

Post by ukevents »

When I first heard of McFly I thought to myself ‘Oh god’ not another crappy pop band! But after a while and a lot of persuasion and listening to their album I have come to like them much to the despair of my b/f.

I first listened to Room On The Third Floor about a month ago and I must admit I was very impressed.

The music industry was really lacking decent acts that went passed the plastic pop genre and McFly have done just that.

McFly are different from other bands in the pop world they can play music, not only that but they play good music.

Room On the Third Floor is a real 60’s style piece kicking off with Five Colours in Her Hair, followed by Obviously which has to be one of my favorite songs on the album.

He third track Room on the Third Floor, contains a sing along Hey Jude style aah aah aah chant, which works quite well.

With these tracks already under their belts as great hits, I am predicting that Surfer Babe will also be another.

McFly have really proved themselves this year and what with going into the studio at the beginning of this year I am sure that with the song writing skills of Danny and Tom they will produce another outstanding album that will have the pop world blown away once again.

By Amy Mullin – 04/01/05
Join our events forum. Register for free today

Return to “Event Articles and Reviews”